A True MacBook 12 Inch Review Of Everyday Use

   A True MacBook 12 Inch Review Of Everyday Use

 Hello dear friends. Welcome to my blog. This will be an adventure for all of us. I am starting a new blog on what I want to write about. Things that I enjoy such as technology, working out, television, my college experience, and what ever else comes to mind. Today I want to write about my new MacBook.

    So, just a couple of weeks ago I purchased a new MacBook 12 inch laptop and I love it. I know all of the reviews on it say it isn't what it should be considering that it is $1300, but I still found that I enjoy this computer more that any other laptop that I have ever owned. What do I love about it, you might ask? Well for starters I love the fact that it has an Apple logo on so it will connect with to my iPad, and iPhone. Plus, I love that it is super thin, so it has a similar feel, as if I was carrying my iPad.
 
Look At That 
The Logo Says it All

    I like the Retina display that this computer has to offer. I feel like this is the best thing Apple could have done to make this computer worth the price. I also understand that this is using a Core M3 processor which is primarily used in mobile devices, but it still feels to be pretty peppy for my use as a student and just everyday blogging or youtube consumption. 

    Another thing that is great is this keyboard. I really like using the new butterfly system on the MacBook. I feel like with a little practice you would also enjoy using this keyboard as well. There is a little learning curve involved with typing on it but it isn't anything that is to complicated. You can see that the keyboard is covering the entire width of the computer, so Apple left no room unused on this device. 
 

    This little computer has been like a dream to own. I can't stress enough that it just works. It works seamlessly with al my Apple products. I can answer my phone calls on this Mac, I can iMessage on this Mac, I can FaceTime on this Mac and so much more. The Pages, Keynote, and Numbers software come free as a reason to buy this computer. The Microsoft Office software is extra if you buy a Windows machine....just saying. Also this thing has amazing speakers that can not be beat on a computer of this size. 

    I have tried the iMovie on my machine and so far it seems zippy to me. A lot of folks have been complaining about the Final Cut Pro and 4K but I can not speak on these matters since I haven't tried that type of video editing. In no way have I had this computer lag or slow down on me in my use. I am a student of Keiser University online and have written papers using Microsoft Word and have had Word, five or six browsers, and Apple Music open with no problems. 
  
    So, after a few weeks of use on this MacBook 12 inch, I can say that it is a wonderful addition to the MacBook family. I have owned a MacBook Pro 15 inch, MacBook Air 13 inch, and now a MacBook 12 inch, and this is my favorite so far. I also have an iPhone 8 and an iPad Air. I would highly recommend this computer to anyone who uses computers for school, email, some video editing, web browsing, blogging or any other everyday use. I know the price is high, but hey, it's an Apple.
 
Don't let the one USB-C port complaints  scare you from buying this machine. I actually purchased a really nice adaptor at Staples for $17 that fixed that problem very easily. My battery lasts up to 8 hours which is great, so need for more than one port so far.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONN 7 inch Tablet Review

I’m Attending Southern New Hampshire University Online

Dollar Shave Club Six Blade Razor