I’m Attending Southern New Hampshire University Online

 Hello friends. I’ve been doing some thinking lately. Although I do have a job it’s just a part time job and that leaves me with some free time. The job that I have isn’t the job that I’d like to retire from for sure. I just haven’t been happy with where my life has taken me. I felt it was time to make a few changes. Well I got online and looked for the best online colleges that I could find. I found a few and even tried one that didn’t work out. 

Southern New Hampshire University seemed to be a good fit. The cost was dramatically less than other online schools. It does have a brick and mortar school that can be attended. And the reviews for the school aren’t all horrible. In other words it isn’t a diploma mill. 



I’m only in my first class so far and it is a class about cultural diversity. I guess that’s a pretty good class for someone majoring in psychology. I’ve learned all about communicating with someone from a different culture than me. Culture could mean anything from race, sexual orientation, age, geographic locations, and more. We are all different and can learn from each other if we just enter into conversation with an open mind. So I guess this class hasn’t been a complete waste of time. 

I’m not totally sure if I will return to making YouTube videos any time soon or if I’ll even keep this blog up and running, but I’d like to keep a record of my journey through Southern New Hampshire University somehow. I’d like to talk a little about each class that I am taking, what I’ve learned, and how much longer I have until graduation day. Right now it’s at least two years. But every day and every class brings me a little closer to that day. 

One thing that I will mention is this. The website for the school said that you cannot take classes with an iPad. Well I have an iPad and I’ve been doing just fine in my first class. I’m not saying that future classes won’t be compatible with an iPad but for the first class I’ve been golden.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONN 7 inch Tablet Review

Dollar Shave Club Six Blade Razor