SuperGirl Season 3 Finale

Supergirl Season Three Finale

Let’s talk about Supergirl’s season 3 ending with some spoilers. I for one have truly enjoyed this season of the girl of steel. Every season so far has been excellent for me to watch but the Reign story over this last half of season three has been especially good. 

I felt like the writers incorporated enough Reign with a mixture of side stories to keep the season flowing well and not feeling drug out on one subject. Reign was an excellent villain for the girl of steel to match up against as well as the perfect villain for us the hate. Each week I found myself looking forward to what the WB had in store for us. 

One thing I I did kind of miss this season was Kara. We didn’t see enough of Kara doing her human things like CatCo, hanging at home with Alex, or enjoying a drink with Winn at the alien bar. Putting Kara in the season more would have added a little down time to elaborate on more side stories. Just my opinion but everyone has one. Feel free to place yours in the comments. 

Now from here on out there will be spoilers, oh yes there will be spoilers. Stop now if you haven’t seen the finale. 

Ok, now that those folks are gone, what the heck is up with all the casting changes? Why did Mon-El leave, why did Winn leave, why did John Jones leave the DEA. I for one hope that we see all of these characters again. My heart truly broke when Winn left the DEA. 

As for the rest of the season finale, I was thrilled to see how Sam helped Kara defeat Reign by taking her to the Dark Valley and forcing her to drink from the fountain of Lilith. Each punch that Sam gave to Reign for her Mother, Daughter, and herself had me on the edge of my seat. 


The WB has me worried that moving Supergirl to the Sunday night at 8 slot as well as making such drastic casting changes might be the end of our beloved show. Let’s hope not. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONN 7 inch Tablet Review

I’m Attending Southern New Hampshire University Online

Dollar Shave Club Six Blade Razor