Working on The YouTube Channel





So here I am working on yet another YouTube channel. So far I only have 1 subscriber but I am getting a few views. To be honest that’s exactly what I want anyway. You can have a ton of subscribers but if they aren’t watching the videos then what good are they. Anyway, so far I have 4 videos up and counting. 

I do all my filming on my iPhone 8 as of right now. I then use the AirDrop feature that Apple products have (I think its just BlueTooth in disguise) and move them over to my 2017 iPad. I do all my light editing on the iPad such as simple cuts, and clip placements. After I create the movie I again transfer the file on to my MacBook and finish the product such as adding any music, title cards, and upload it to YouTube. 

To some this may seem like a weird process to use to make a simple YouTube video but it works for me.  I once had a few hundred subscribers on my old channel but was getting very few views. After I stopped and deleted my channel I now have a new opportunity to grow a channel the right way without getting into that sub for sub hole I once fell into. 

As for looking for creativity ideas, I am not sure. So far my channel has been just random things although I do look forward to getting the opportunity to use my beloved Apple products to make videos. Each video should not only reflect the imagination of the creator but it should also have some entertainment value to keep those watching interested. Of course I focus on my technology gear but I also want to incorporate drone footage, personal struggles, and show some emotion that captivates an audience into wanting to watch more of my videos. 


All in all YouTube should be an outlet for those who have passion and artistic abilities bursting inside of them. I enjoy YouTube but to be honest there are those who abuse it by being trolls. Don’t feed the trolls and use that block button. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONN 7 inch Tablet Review

I’m Attending Southern New Hampshire University Online

Dollar Shave Club Six Blade Razor