How To Start a Podcast For Free

 



Oh boy, this is just what I have wanted to do in a long time. Yes I have a youtube channel and a blog, but I want to do something more. Starting a podcast is a fun little project. It’s almost like you are taking the time to run a radio station and broadcast just you. Doing this is a just another project of love and passion. By using the tech that I already have just like millions of other folks out there, I have created the official DnicholsonTV podcast called Tech and Stuff. Let me explain how. 

By doing a few internet searches I found Podomatic in a review site about podcasting for free. I went and downloaded the app and visited the website. After a good look at the app and website I decided I would give it a try. Of course I was in no way a professional but I feel that my first show came out OK. I even mention in the show that I will get better with time. It’s just like any other task that a person takes on, no experience means a rough draft at first. 

All in all I enjoyed creating my profile as well as recording my first show. Here is a screen shot of my site on podomatic. 


This is a screenshot from my iPad showing the site and what your profile may look like it you decided to start a podcast using Podomatic.com 


The app has a direct record and upload button so no wondering how to use it. 


Starting anything new can be terrifying for some people. Just remember on a podcast you are not seen, only heard. Also there are always ways to edit and polish your podcast before you upload. If you feel like doing something outside your comfort zone, this just may be the hobby for you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONN 7 inch Tablet Review

I’m Attending Southern New Hampshire University Online

Dollar Shave Club Six Blade Razor