Wilson weBoost Cellphone Signal Booster Review

 


Living in rural West Virginia means that for most people a cell signal anywhere close to home is only a dream. Living anywhere in West Virginia means a cell signal is either a drive away or a signal drop is the same story. 

For me I live out a back road or as we call it out the holler. As I mentioned last week this means I have to use Hughsenet internet service. The fact that this type of internet is spotty at best means I need to rely more on my cell signal. In comes the Wilson weBoost. This is a device that magnifies any type of cell signal out of your home with a antenna and allows you to run it into the house via cables. Inside is a control center that mounts on the wall and an inside antenna.  

By using this device shown in the video above I have managed to make and receive calls as well as surf the internet on a good day. To be honest my wife and I would be lost without our cell booster. The good people at Wilson have made the perfect gadget for any home out in the countrysides of our beautiful nation. 

Yes I recommend this product. The $399 up front cost seems high at first but remember there is NO monthly subscription costs nor is there any type of high tech installation involved. Mostly this device is plug and play although there are a few cables to screw onto the ends of the control center. Just buy it, try it, and love it. Thats all for this week. Please visit the podcast page and check out our new DnicholsonTV podcast title Tech and Stuff. You can also find us on Apple PodCasts and TuneIn Radio by searching for Tech and Stuff. Don’t forget to subscribe to the YouTube Channel just search for DnicholsonTV in the search bar. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONN 7 inch Tablet Review

I’m Attending Southern New Hampshire University Online

Dollar Shave Club Six Blade Razor