Pleasant Creek West Virginia

 We took the time to visit Pleasant Creek West Virginia only to find the lake mostly drained. The only thing I could imagine was that the Tygart River Dam had been fully open and drained the back side of the Tygart Lake. Pleasant Creek, although not a state park is a wildlife management area and includes boating, skiing, swimming, fishing, gun ranges, and more. This little area is a local favorite for fishing and swimming. 

If you are driving down RT119 and come to the Taylor County Barbour County line turn into the Pleasant Creek area for a nice little day trip if you'd like a picnic and swimming with the family. All are welcome to visit this little beach and I recommend it. I think I'd rather visit on a weekday as it can be very busy on hot weekends. 


In the video I show you the entire lake and how low the water levels are. From where I am standing you can see the parking area and the beach area. Hope you enjoy the video and please subscribe to the channel and the blog. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONN 7 inch Tablet Review

I’m Attending Southern New Hampshire University Online

Dollar Shave Club Six Blade Razor