Beats Solo Buds Review

 So I recently went to my local Walmart and made a purchase. I purchased the Beats Solo Buds. I am not disappointed with my purchase. 

For starters people are suggesting on reviews that there isn’t enough volume on the buds. This is simply not true at all. What people don’t realize is that these are set at approximately 50% volume when you purchase them. What you need to do is go into the Beats App on Android and into settings on the iPhone and set up your button controls. I have it set up for long presses on either side of the buds for volume up and down. Once I got this feature set up I turned my Beats Solo Buds up to 100% and they are plenty loud enough.

There is no battery in the case. If you want earbuds that charge when you put them back in the case then look elsewhere. What you do get out of these is 18 hours of listening time at 50% volume. Me on the other hand got around 12 hours at full volume. With longevity like this you really don’t need to have a charging case. If you do need a recharge during the day then an iPhone 15 or higher can charge them by plugging your cord into the phone and the other end into your Beats case. 

There is also no noise cancelation with these earbuds. If thats a feature you’re wanting, again look elsewhere. What we do have on these buds is a rubber tip and four other sizes to fit your ear nice and tight. This provides noise isolation. I’ve never had a problem of outside sound bleeding through enough to make my listening experience bad. Actually I haven’t noticed any real sound leaking in. The rubber tips provide a tight seal that is not at all uncomfortable. I could easily wear these buds for hours at a time and have with no discomfort.

The sound is wonderful. I can’t complain about the sound quality at all. These Beats provide a good layer of bass, midrange, and treble. There is no EQ in the settings or app but they are pre set to provide the best sound possible. I’ve listened to a wide range of music such as metal, rap, hip hop, country, opera, classical, and worship and it all sounded great. I cannot complain at all about these buds quality of sound. My wife has a set of AirPods 2nd Gen and these easily beat those with no worries. I also have a pair of Beats Flex that sound good and these sound way better than those also.  

The case is small. It isn’t hard to fit into any pocket or crevice. It could be easily lost. Luckily these have the Find My feature for iPhone and Find My Device feature for Android. You can also get the case and buds in different colors. I have storm gray but there is also a black, red, and purple. 

So they cut some features to make these under $100. But the features that they cut aren’t a deal breaker for me or I’d say for most people. To have a nice set of name brand buds I think these fit the bill nicely. For all the features they cut they didn’t cut sound quality. That is the main thing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONN 7 inch Tablet Review

I’m Attending Southern New Hampshire University Online

Overcoming Depression