A Visit To The Apple Store

A Visit To The Apple Store
 The Power Of The Apple
 My First Step Into The Apple Store
Waiting On Our Apple Genius

Today was a good day. I got to go visit an Apple Store for the first time. It was just as amazing as I had thought it would be. I know to some this may seem a little silly to be so happy about, but still the fact remains I really enjoy Apple products and have always wanted to visit a real Apple Store. 

The reason I traveled the two hours to visit a store is another story. I had been noticing a diminishing sound quality in my iPhone 8 since I got it. I really hadn’t thought much about it until recently when I went to AT&T and had one of the store technicians look at it. He assured me that it was in fact not working properly and advised me to call the 1-800-MYIPHONE help line. I did call and didn’t get the answers I was needing with Apple Support over the phone. Now of course they where very polite and did honestly try their best to help me by running diagnostics and other sound tests. But alas, I was advised to make the trip to Pittsburg and have a genius look into the situation.

I was not at all heartbroken about this trip. Like I said, I have always wanted to visit an Apple Store. The very next day (today as of this writing) the wife and I hoped into ye ole Dodge Nitro and off to Pittsburg we went. I was in complete suspense all the way. 

Once we made it to the mall I hurried along to fine my Graceland which is Apple. Once I found the store I of course needed photos (scene above) to remember this  exciting day. The Apple greeter was very polite and pointed us to the right area. We got signed in and was advised to either wait in the waiting area or browse around and play with any product we wanted. The greeter even walked us through the store and explained all the products, the detail that went into building the store, and the shows that they do through out the day. 

The details she explained where basically how the ceiling tiles change color as the day progresses, how the stones in the flooring where all hand picked and hand placed, how each table had been hand crafted and all stores have the same furnishings. She showed us how some of the technology in the store worked and this amazing 21 foot television hanging in the back of the store. The store was truly a piece of art. 


After our turn at the genius bar arrived we sat down and went over the sound system in my iPhone 8. As it turned out the ear speaker at the top of my phone was not functioning properly and the mouth speaker and microphone at the bottom had blown from over working to compensate. Being the expert at customer service he was, I was quickly offered a brand new iPhone 8 in exchange for my old one. No charge to me at all. Apple really does take care of their customers. My day at the Apple Store was a little slice of Heaven for me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONN 7 inch Tablet Review

I’m Attending Southern New Hampshire University Online

Dollar Shave Club Six Blade Razor