iPad 2017 Review

iPad 2017 Review

After a few days of using my new 2017 iPad 9.7” I’ve got to say it is a great little device. Using this tablet could actually replace a PC for most people and this isn’t even a Pro model. For casual use the tablet does everything a PC can do. It easily surfs the web of course, checks email, and has many productive apps. I’ve so far downloaded the Microsoft Office apps, it came with the Apple Office Suite, and also downloaded the BlackBoard app for my college. So here is what I think so far. 

Using Pages by Apple I write my blog posts and check them for grammar and spelling. This is what I use before I copy and paste my articles into the blogger site. The Microsoft Office apps are of course what my school requires me to use for papers and graphing. This iPad has the power to run all of these with out even trying. The BlackBoard app was a little usual at first but I have since seemed to get used to it and can easily get my school assignments, post in a discussion, and turn in assignments through the app.

The new iOS 11 now features multitasking features that are simply amazing. Have more than one tab open in Safari on the same screen is a nice ad on as well as being able to open iMessage or Photos in a floating window on top of that. The drag and drop feature is also a nice ad on with iOS 11. Just being able to open google images along with blogger on the same screen, then touching an image and dragging it over to my blog is a big plus on a tablet.  


With iMovie I can make videos for school or clients and send them via email instantly. Also, having this model with cellular I can get most of my work done anywhere. No complaints on the iPad so far. The 2017 iPad is a true work machine. It almost replaces my MacBook in many ways but I still love having the attached keyboard, the solid feel of a computer on my lap, and just knowing that my Mac is always up for a good time when I need it to be. 

The one thing that I really wish I had was a USB drive that works with iPad. I know they make them but I haven’t made the purchase yet. So at this point if I do any school work such as writing papers I save them in the cloud and then use my computer for USB saving. But still, great job Apple, great job. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONN 7 inch Tablet Review

I’m Attending Southern New Hampshire University Online

Dollar Shave Club Six Blade Razor