Premium Music Service Review

Recently I have had the experience to try an old app that has been a fan favorite for a long time. Before I give it away I will say that it’s a music app and it gives a free trial for new users that wish to try out the premium features. This app has over 40 million titles on it and gives users the opportunity to download playlists and songs for offline listening. This app also gives users the opportunity to listen or stream online radio stations of different artists or music genres. No its not Apple Music, Spotify, or even iheartradio, it is in fact Pandora. 

I know you figured I would be all about Apple Music and nothing else, right? Well, you figured wrong. Yes I did give Apple Music the free trial and found that I really enjoyed the app. I actually missed my Apple Music for the downloaded songs and huge selection of music for what ever mood I was in. I missed the easy playlists selections and the ease of use overall, until I found Pandoras premium service. 

I actually just stumbled on upon it when I purchased my AirPods and wanted to give them a good try. I decided to download Pandora because my wife had used it before she became an Apple Music subscriber. She does get a discount for being in college. I guess I could as well since I go to school also but I decided to cancel my subscription after my free trial. I figured at the time since I wasn’t a student that $14.99 a month was intact a bit high for music. $4.99 was much easier for for my wife. Anyway I am off track here. I stumbled upon Pandora premium for a free 60 day trial and fell in love with it. 

For the lower cost of $9.99 a month I get the same selection and options of downloading music and online streaming that I would use on Apple Music. The sound quality is amazing as well. If I understand correctly the library is larger than Apples and the price is in fact cheaper. Come on Apple what are you trying to do to us? As of right now I have built up a large selection of music ranging from Metallica to Micheal W. Smith. I know real weird turn there from metal to Christian but either way I am in fact a christian so I listen to christian music. 

The app is a little bit harder to navigate than Apple Music in my opinion and I can’t seem to find an app for my MacBook so I googled this and found out that it isn’t yet available for desktops yet. So get with it Pandora, we need a desktop version so our music will play on what ever device we are using. I guess it doesn’t matter much since we as a generation always have out phones in our pockets or on our desk. 


In my opinion, Pandora is just as good as Apple Music for a smaller cost. I would suggest that anyone who hasn’t given Pandora a look in a while go and try out the free 60 day offer and see if the new premium version is for you. It may just work out great for you and even safe you $60 a year. Just a thought. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONN 7 inch Tablet Review

I’m Attending Southern New Hampshire University Online

Dollar Shave Club Six Blade Razor