iPad Pro or MacBook Pro Rethinking

So recently I have been using the iPad Pro 10.5 inch a ton. I started school at Full Sail University and they sent me a 2018 iPad 9.7 inch as well as a 2018 MacBook Pro 15 inch with Touch Bar included. I don’t use the iPad due to having an iPad Pro and trust me I love my iPad Pro. I have the Apple Keyboard and a nice stylus to use along with it. I even downloaded the new iPad OS. Everything about the iPad Pro is amazing.......but.
There are those days when I need to pull out the MacBook Pro and use it. Whenever I do I realize how much better the experience is using a real laptop. A mean, using s Mac is like riding in a limo, while using an iPad is like riding in a really nice car but not a limo. The MacBook just feels and looks like a true work of art. The OS is smooth and the keyboard is so much better than the Smart Keyboard on my iPad. The software that I use such as Final Draft, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple Motion, and After Effects work amazingly well and not even available on the iPad.
How can Apple call a device that runs on iOS a pro device if it doesn’t run pro software. Again I love the iPad and use it daily but it simply ca not replace the good old Mac as of yet. The larger screen, the software, the amazing sound quality, the track pad, the keyboard, and the touch bar are all things I forget about until I pick up my MacBook and fall in love with them all over again.
When ever I use my iPad I love the way it does what it does. I have completed many assignments on the iPad. In fact I am writing this article on it right now. I enjoy every time I pick it up and use it. The keyboard works well as does the software it runs. I can use Adobe Rush, iMove, and even downloaded the Office Suite of Apps. I’ve wrote papers, filmed and edited short films, even prepared presentations all from this one device. iPads are amazing machines. One stop shop for most average consumers. I would highly recommend anyone who needs a computer to buy an iPad. But for those who need the power, software, and full OS I’d recommend a MacBook any day over the iPad. Who knows, maybe one day Apple will allow the iPad to reach its full potential, but until then, the MacBook is my main driver.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONN 7 inch Tablet Review

I’m Attending Southern New Hampshire University Online

Dollar Shave Club Six Blade Razor