Week 2 iPad Pro VS MacBook Pro Test ONN Wireless EarBuds Review




Ok so here we are, week two of my little iPad Pro VS MacBook Pro for creatives test... Wow, last week was awful. I did everything I could think of to make last weeks video at least halfway decent but failed miserably.

This week I have managed to pull off a miracle in the human technology world. I used an external microphone, an iPhone 11, and LumaFusion editing software and managed to make a watchable review of the ONN Wireless Earbuds.

These earbuds come from Wal-Mart and last time I checked they sold for $19. These earbuds are honestly not that bad for the price. Of course I wouldn’t recommend them over Apple AirPods but then again they cost around $110 less. These particular earbuds have a good sound quality, pair with your phone easily, and pair to each other automatically. They take all the guess work out of set up. As mentioned in the video, the left bud tends to lose signal occasionally but for the price, who cares. Although I didn’t mention it in the video I can listen for about 3 hours on one charge and they take about 2 hours to charge up. Not bad eh.

As for the iPad Pro VS MacBook Pro end of this video I would say its going good enough. Although this video is much better, I found that if a person wants to make the switch, free software isn’t going to get it done. As with the laptop and Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere Pro money is needed for decent editing software. LumaFusion is the best I have found on the tablet side of Apple. With this software you will have the more professional controls needed to make your video stand out. Chroma Key has the saturation and color grading needed to make your green screen work as well as proper sound mixing for an external microphone. This weeks video VS last weeks should prove that $30 software is about as good as $300 software on a Mac.

Next week I want to sit down and discuss the wins and losses I have had taking on this challenge and what I have learned in editing. One sneak peak is that on iPad there is no Apple Motion nor After Effects.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONN 7 inch Tablet Review

I’m Attending Southern New Hampshire University Online

Dollar Shave Club Six Blade Razor