Harry's Shaving and Mens Grooming Products

 Wow, what can I say about Harry's. How this little company has grown to become a real contender in the mens grooming and bathing world. With awesome smelling products from body wash, to after shave lotions and balms this company deserves their spot in the bathrooms of every man in the world. Can they beat out other top brands? Maybe not quit yet but they are on the move and I mean move up. 


I have been a loyal Harry's fan for almost ten years and not once have I strayed from this company. I have been using solely Harry's since my first experience. The products are cheaper and work perfectly. The body washes and bar soaps smell amazing, the shave lotions and gels are wonderful, and the after shave balms and mists leave you feeling cool and smelling great. 

Harry's Razors and Products

So if you've been looking for a new razor to try I would highly recommended Harry's. This company will not let you down in either the pre shaving or post shaving experience. Harry's has proven over and over that they listen to what you the user wants and what you the user needs. 

With five blade technology and a trimming blade on top these razors will cut through even the most stubborn of harry faces. Best of all they will continue for the next three to four weeks.  Seriously, I seem to never have to change my blade and I use it for my face and head daily. 

After my shave I love to use the post shave balm and mist to cool my sensitive neck area and it also leaves me smelling good for my wife šŸ˜Š 




 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONN 7 inch Tablet Review

I’m Attending Southern New Hampshire University Online

Dollar Shave Club Six Blade Razor