Depression and Bipolar

 I know I’ve mentioned in the past that I suffer form bipolar disorder. Well, I created a short video about the feelings of worthlessness and depression that come along with this illness. The video shares some of my own insights on how I feel and how I cope. Learning tho accept the gifts we as human beings have to share with the world is a start to recovery. I know there is no cure for bipolar disorder but there is treatment and medicine to help learn how to handle the stress. In this video we can see a small change in how I feel as the time progresses. 


By simply going to work and being a husband and father I have self worth. By accepting that I am a  videographer and photographer, and that I can write and draw I have talents. These things give me self worth and a reason to be here and enjoy life. I can create things for others like drawings, poems, short stories, videos, and capture memories on digital formats to keep for a lifetime. I am someone. I am a human being with emotions and feelings. I need to hear these things often to help recover my own self esteem. We live in a cruel world that never truly shares compliments and encouragement with others. I feel like its time we start. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONN 7 inch Tablet Review

I’m Attending Southern New Hampshire University Online

Dollar Shave Club Six Blade Razor