Is iPhone 11 Still Good in 2021

 Hey guys welcome back to the website. This time I wanted to talk about the iPhone 11. Thats right an old phone now that the iPhone 12 is available. So what is the fuss and why should you upgrade or why should you stick with the 11. Heres the scoop. 


                                                                           pexels.com 

Ok so the iPhone 11 is now just $599  (The 12 starts at $799) and is still a great phone. Some major differences between these two siblings is body style. The iPhone 12 has gone to a more squared off full body style phone. This style is more like the older iPhone bodies and also similar to the new iPad Pro and iPad Air. 

Another difference is the cameras on the iPhone 12 offer night mode on the ultra wide and selfie camera. The 11 does have ni  got mode but only on the wide angle camera.  This feature is awesome and I have taken pictures using this feature and was impressed by my iPhone 11s abilities to perform this. 

One major difference is the 5G. Although 5G isn't offered everywhere quite yet it is rolling out and people want to be ready for the new network. In my area 5G is only available in bigger towns and can not be found where I live. This has kept me from joining the masses and updating this year. In my onion there just isn't enough 5G coverage yet to convince me to jump into that ocean. 

Now the processor is a bit more powerful. The iPhone 11 boasts the A13 Bionic and the 12 has the A14 Bionic. What does this mean? The 12 will be just a bit faster at surfing the webs as well as editing photos or videos. Simple tasks are going to be a bit faster on the 12 but not enough to warrant an upgrade. My iPhone 11 is plenty fast enough. 

pexels.com

So if you're thinking of upgrading then its up to you. I would never discourage anyone from upgrading to a new Apple product. I recommend waiting on the next version if you are rocking the iPhone 11. If you have a iPhone XS, XR, XS MAX or older then go for it. The 12 has been around for a bit now and they have proven themselves to be a fine product. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONN 7 inch Tablet Review

I’m Attending Southern New Hampshire University Online

Dollar Shave Club Six Blade Razor